Contributor
We have been members since 05 and when my husband got out of the army we got in over our heads and filed chapter 7 now Usaa is telling us we can't open a acct or do anything for 7 to 10 years this is crazy we have not had any problems with others just usaa

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

Jennifergugliuzza, Thank you for taking time out of your day to speak with me. I am currently in process of working with our Subject Matter Experts regarding the insurance matter. I will be in contact with you on Friday. I appreciate your time and look forward to speaking with you. - Shane

Highlighted
This happened to me as well. I went through a divorce which led to a bankruptcy. USAA has treated me like a second class customer since then. Im not eligible for any other products from them except to keep the car insurance policy i already had. I cant even log on to the regular web site having been banished to using the mobile app. Thankfully its just car insurance. Ive since recovered from my hardship and rebuilt my credit and because im banned my business has had to go elsewhere.