Highlighted
Contributor

After 41 years with GEICO, I made the switch to USAA this weekend and I am truly angry at how GEICO screwed my late husband CSM (Ret.) with 30 years service to his country and a triple combat vet! My daughters kept telling me since their spouses are members of USAA that they have saved a tremendous amount of money. My monthly payment went from $173 to $65 for the highest amount of coverage USAA offers! I am 71 and drive a 2010 Mazda 3. We become so complacent and just keep mailing in premiums like dumb sheep. I also opened a joint checking account with my daughter to save even more. I only wish my husband who died from an Agent Orange cancer could have enjoyed this blessing. Thank you USAA for truly appreciating America's heroes and their families even after they've gone. When the GEICO rep. asked me if there was anything she could do to keep my business, I told her GEICO should have thought about that starting 41 years ago. It's never too late to change! God bless you all....

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

Ma'am, thank you to your family for your service. Welcome to the USAA family. 

Highlighted

Enough of the thanks for the service chant... with that and $3 you can get a starbucks.