Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Has anyone received the 10,000 points from the offer that ended in December 2016. You had to make 12 qualifying purchases before December 31, 2016

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

Hi Coolmom1, I understand your concern about the status of your promotional offer. Due to security reasons, I'm unable to discuss account details or activity through this channel. I have responded to your inquiry in the secured message center on usaa.com. Click on your name on the top-right corner of the page and then select "Alerts & Actions." Thank you. - Ben

Highlighted
I'm very offended that it has been insinuated that I'm making it up about the 10,000 bonus points for making 12 qualifying purchases on the Usaa world MasterCard. I was told that when Usaa changed my card from MasterCard to Visa that everything would move to the new card. Now Usaa is acting like they never offered the bonus points. I'm going to pay off my card and move all my accounts to another bank. I don't like this kind of treatment!
Highlighted

Coolmom 1, This is not how we want you to feel. I will engage a subject matter expert to review & reach out to you. ~ Lori