Highlighted

My recent dealings with USAA have been far from good. I was hit by a flying tire on the highway. when I called into USAA I was transfered 4 times before I landed at Ryan. He was very condensending and when I expressed my fustration with him and the process, he put me on hold for an extended amount of time ( to get a tow truck). however he sent the tow to a location 100 miles away from where I was. Now I'm sitting on the highway with a NYS trooper waiting. Eventually the tow company calls asking where I am and of course I'm out of the service area. ( can I prove Ryan did this on purpose...NO...but my gut tell me otherwise. So now the trooper calls a tow and within 15 min a truck comes.

So now I try to reach a supervisor. I have left mesagess ect. One rep told me it takes 24-48 hours for a supervisor call back.

Are they that unorganized or having that many issues that it takes that long for a call back?

Might be time to find someone else to give my $ to.

lets see if anyone even reads this...or cares

4 REPLIES

Highlighted

GC63,

What a harrowing ordeal on the highway.  I witnessed a similar incident the other day when a big rig lost one of its tires.  Several drivers including me were swerving to get out of the way.  Respecting your next ordeal in trying to get tow service, I would like to look into that further. I apologize that service was delayed and would like to find out why.  I am coordinating a follow up review and phone call from the adjuster's manager to you. Please allow a business day for them to contact you. - Ina

Highlighted
My recent dealings with USAA have been far from good. I was hit by a flying tire on the highway. when I called into USAA I was transferred 4 times before I landed at Ryan. He was very condescending and when I expressed my frustration with him and the process, he put me on hold for an extended amount of time (to get a tow truck). however, he sent the tow to a location 100 miles away from where I was. Now I'm sitting on the highway with a NYS trooper waiting. Eventually the tow company calls asking where I am and of course I'm out of the service area. (can I prove Ryan did this on purpose...NO...but my gut tell me otherwise. So now the trooper calls a tow and within 15 min a truck comes. So now I try to reach a supervisor. I have left messages ect. One rep told me it takes 24-48 hours for a supervisor call back. Are they that unorganized or having that many issues that it takes that long for a call back? Might be time to find someone else to give my $ To
Highlighted

GC63,

I just responded to you other post here in Member Community.  In case you missed it, I would like to look your concerns further. I apologize that service was delayed and would like to find out why.  I am coordinating a follow up review and phone call from the adjuster's manager to you. Please allow a business day for them to contact you. - Ina

Highlighted
I recently have had bad service too and it saddens me because all the years that I have been with them I recommended them to everyone. Now we are slowly moving our business somewhere else.