A song to say thank you to our Veterans and those currently serving this Memorial Day

Highlighted
Contributor

My name is Rhonda McCullough. I am an Air Force Veteran and have been with USAA 1997 (with a previous marriage) and on my own since 2008. I have banking and insurance for everything through USAA. Each time I have called in they have always been so very courteous and helpful. Just wanted to say thank you for always being there. In acknowledgement of Memorial Day I am posting a link to share a song written about our Women who have served. As a veteran and having two daughter's currently serving, I felt this was something that needed to be addressed and I wanted to share with all of you. I hope you take a moment to listen and reflect. God Bless our troops and all who have served. http://www.reverbnation.com/rhondamccullough/song/20729161-freedom-fighter-tribute-to-women 

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

Rhonda;

Welcome to USAA and the USAA Member Community Forum.

Thank-you for your service.

GREAT POST!

As a fellow Veteran I took the time to listen to your song. I enjoyed it very much.

Thank-you for sharing and have a Happy Memorial Day.

ADDED:

In similar fashion here is a link to some additional free songs for our Men and Women in Uniform and Veterans:

Highlighted

Thank you for your service and for listening. This link is the only way to listen to the full version free of charge. Please feel free to share the link with other veterans thats why i wrote it.