Highlighted

Hi Vballislife,

I haven't been given a date yet, all I am aware of is that they usually are made in mid-December. If I receive any new updates on this, I will post in this thread. Thank you.

Highlighted

I would just like to publicly ask this question.... in reference to these special checks that only go out to special members.... I am active duty, have been with usaa for 14 years, and a perfectly clean driving record, and was sent a letter a few years ago stating that I would no longer be receiving refund insurance checks. What I was told is that there are "two insurance companies that usaa does business with, and I have been put with the one that doesn't give refund checks anymore".... What I am asking usaa is WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO T BE IN THE SPECIAL GROUP who receives these year end bonus checks??? I am in my 30s, and have been with them for 14 years, and have a clean driving record. The competition is offering me two bonus checks in a year, based on my clean driving record alone.... not caring about my rank, demographic, etc. Answers please....

Highlighted

Hi

When will  we be notified of the 2015 senior dividend amount and release date.

Thank you.

Highlighted

Has USAA been able to answer this yet? I have not seen a date for an announcement, but don't understand why they wouldn't be able to provide one. On Facebook, one rep said soon, one said auto dividends would be deposited by the 15th if they did one, and another today says to watch the news feed over the next few weeks. 

Highlighted
How much money are we talking???
Highlighted

Thanks for your question Trey2U

dividend amount.png

More FAQ and answers can be found here.

Highlighted
I received mines Direct Deposit for a decent amount it was over 100.00. HOPE EVERYONE RECEIVES THEIRS SOON. HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND TO ALL THE SOLDIERS AS A MILITARY BRAT I SALUTE YOU AND GIVE YOU ALL THE RESPECT. THANKS FOR SERVING. ..
Highlighted
I got a ridiculous 3.21! Total shock when i didn't get one last year and had 64 bucks in it for 2014.
Highlighted

Dirtysouth, that tells me next year I may get $5.  It appears to be steadily dropping over the last couple of years.  I will say our rates have been dropping, as our son is now getting older.   

Highlighted

we will be getting a auto insurance dividen this year? if so when and how much