Highlighted

I've always received an email regarding the auto dividend by late November (whether I was getting one or not). This year, there has been radio silence. Will there be a dividend given to members this year?

7 REPLIES

Highlighted
Hi Erin. I received mine on Friday, so hopefully you'll receive yours soon. :) Honestly, I forgot about mine this year for some reason, so it was a great "surprise".
Highlighted
Just got mine this past week. Nice amount
Highlighted
I may be going crazy, but I don't think I've heard of this, and I have had auto insurance here for quite some time. Could you tell me about this dividend?
Highlighted

Highlighted

Erin P: Here's a link that might answer some of your questions: Subscriber's Account Distribution.

You may also wish to call USAA and speak with a Representative at the Subscriber's Account Distribution department at  1-800-495-5957.

Thank You!

Highlighted

I paid 4,000 for just autoinsurance this year alone, without even touching my usaa car payments with interest rates at almost 15%. Without one accident or ticket, why didnt i get a divident???

Highlighted

lynchmichael84,

I would recommend calling in to speak with a member services representative at 1-800-531-8722, they will be able to assist as we do not have access to member information. Thank you.