Breadcrumb Trail:

Highlighted

USAA executives careless about members complaints

USAA executives careless about members complaints

[ Edited ]

chiefan's avatar User  chiefan  (Opens a pop up layer) Regular Contributor

Hi my name is Peter G*****. Had a bad experience with customer service the customer service managers are useless because they just reiterate what the customer service person said according to the customer service representative can't complain to corporate because they don't want to provide you a phone number or email to contact them. I feel this is a terrible way to treat your members and service members

Moderator note: To protect your identity and privacy, portions of your comment have been edited.

Re: USAA executives careless about members complaints

USAA Social Service's avatar User  USAA Social Service USAA Service

chiefan,

Thank you for your post. I can confirm your information has been provided to the appropriate area. Once research is complete, they'll reach out to you. -Paula

Mi Jefe's avatar User  Mi Jefe  (Opens a pop up layer) Prolific Contributor

Contact the CFPB and file a complaint against USAA. That will get there attention

[ Edited ]

Mi Jefe's avatar User  Mi Jefe  (Opens a pop up layer) Prolific Contributor

Mi Jefe, we understand you are frustrated and would like the opportunity to help you if you're having any issues with our service. While we understand your frustration, we ask that you refrain from additional posts about your situation. As this is seen as “bumping” content—that's to say posts that serves to repeat existing issues. Future posts regarding the same issue will not receive a response and are subject to removal. While it is our intention to never ban individuals from our page, if a violation of our guidelines is clear, we will remove the content and block the individual. Thank you for your time. – Janay

I really wish the USAA executive would take the time out of your busy schedule and read some of our post and try to rectify the issues

Please USAA corporate office

[ Edited ]

Hi my name is Peter XXXXX. Please somebody from the USAA executive office please read my post and contact me in regards to the terrible customer service that I received from your resolution Department please stop posting saying that you will contact us because that's a lie I never received a call back. Please start treating us like valued members who served our country. I think you guys need to reevaluate your customer service department you have some staff members that work for you guys that don't care about your members

Re: Please USAA corporate office

[ Edited ]

My name is Peter XXXXXX sorry spell check error

USAA ignores complaints

It's sad to say that all of my complaints that I posted on USAA are being ignored. I will keep posting until I get a resolution. All you USAA members I just wanted to inform everybody to look at my previous post since last Friday and Saturday. I'm listed as chiefan.

Re: USAA ignores complaints

chiefan,

Please know we are not ignoring your posts. We have informed the appropriate area of your concerns and they will be in contact with you shortly. We ask for your patience and understanding while we research the matter. Thank you. Josh

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up