Highlighted

NFL PETITION / Page 7

NFL PETITION / Page 7

Stand United's avatar User  Stand United  (Opens a pop up layer) Prestigious Contributor

Page 7 of 7

USSHorneDCA
10-11-2017 02:26 PM
I suspect that if many members of USAA, like me, have never bothered to even get a quote from other insurance companies. I was loyal to USAA to a fault. For myself, this is not the case anymore. My respect for USAA has been damged and there is little you can do to repair it. I bet the management is sitting around hoping the NFL solves this problem so they do not have to take a stance. Unfortunately, the management lost an opportunity to be leaders.
With that said, I will be getting quotes from other insurance companies prior to my insurance due dates. I am visting one agent at the end of the week. From now on, my relationship with USAA will be strickly a business decision rather one based on blind loyalty. Thank you USAA for opening my eyes.
P.S. There has to be some special kind of award for a company that can get loyal 20, 30, 40 year plus customers to threaten to leave. You have earned it.

Rf4wizzo
10-11-2017 04:47 PM
Stop sponsoring the NFL. Basketball maybe next.

AF all the way
10-11-2017 07:59 PM
AF all the way
Stop sponsoring the NFL or I will drop my membership.  There are numerous ways to protests.  Disrespecting the flag and the national anthem is not one of them.  As a veteran this is hurtful to me. 

Armyfan
10-11-2017 08:18 PM
Please end sponsorship to the NFL. I their disrespectful

HOOZIERMAMA
10-11-2017 11:35 PM
I will be taking my business elsewhere if USAA does not take a stand for service members and respect for our flag!
Home owners insurance, car ins., bank acct. will all be closed.

35 year member
10-11-2017 10:01 PM
Sign me up. It is well past the time for USAA management to withdraw all affiliation/sponsorship/advertising related to the NFL.

30 year member1
10-11-2017 10:15 PM
I agree whole heartedly.  Never have i heard of a company that tries to alienate 80-90 percent of their current  customers. I am 30 yr plus member and have closed one account and working on others now.  Leadership must think us older members are dead weight and must go  Obviously they want an entire new membership base

Retired AF Veteran
10-11-2017 10:38 PM
Please add me to your petition.  Our flag cannot mean two things - it either means we stand and salute the men and women who fight and sometimes die for our country (proudly), or it means our country stinks and we do not respect anything it stands for or the men and women who fight for it.  The NFL players have told us what they believe about our country. Now, USAA, what do you believe - and "STAND FOR."  Stop supporting the NFL and start supporting your members.  I have been a member for 32 years but have already started the process of moving all my accounts to other companies.  The next step we should take is to start a petition to recall each of the present Board and elect onto the Board members who represent the values of its members.

Mooseplt
10-11-2017 11:03 PM
Add me and note the six figure vacuum from our USAA. That was a warning shot. The 2 minutes of the over 10,000 per week for the Anthem are No Ones' to take. Period. How many of those spend their own time on the "issue" off camera? Few.
1 more week, another 6 figures walks.

Mi Jefe
10-11-2017 09:28 PM
Sign me up! Boycott USAA

Fly Boy 67
10-12-2017 05:10 AM
I support this petition. If USAA continues its support of the NFL I will cancel my membership.

jimmyd1
10-12-2017 06:36 AM
Please include me on the petition.  I am outraged at the company I have supported and promoted for many years

carrdon
10-12-2017 06:53 AM
USAA is a mutual company, owned by its members. Its time to get rid of this management because this management no longer reflects the interests or values of its membership. I have already cancelled my homeowner policy and am in the process of switching auto insurance. If the rest of you do the same, maybe this management will start to listen. In the interim, you will be stunned how much money you will save. I now feel like they have been ripping us off for years.

Wjadjuster
10-12-2017 08:40 AM
I support the petition. I'll soon have to make a decision if something doesn't change.

hafajc
10-12-2017 11:42 AM
I support this petition.  USAA has until 1100 on 11/11/2017 to cease their SHAMEFUL support of anti-American activity.  Otherwise, I take my business elsewhere.  And, by the way---i don't even care if I might have to pay more, elsewhere, it is the moral of the story that is important.  Admit you error USAA, or lose one customer at a time and go the way of Sears and K-Mart.

bo_PC
10-12-2017 05:04 AM
USAA misses mark (again)!  Customer service has declined significantly over the last 20 years.  Products aren't the best anymore.  AND now the NFL disrespect of our country and all the military members including USAA's customer base...the canned PR response I received was terrible but atleast they didn't send me a PR part deux when I told them they didn't get it.

END OF POSTED COMMENTS
Keep getting the word out about this Petition to other USAA Members.

Re: NFL PETITION / Page 7

[ Edited ]

d70k72's avatar User  d70k72  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

No action by USAA is unacceptable. I have already contacted USAA on this matter and received a phone call from the administrative assistant to the CEO explaining how things are being handled. I agree with members saying 30 days is plenty to resolve this issue or you send USAA a message by closing your bank account and any policies that you may have with USAA. I see the NFL digging in their heels. The clock is ticking USAA.

Montana member's avatar User  Montana member  (Opens a pop up layer) Occasional Contributor

52 year member

Please stop your sponsorship of the NFL. You have a strange way of interpreting your ad phrase “we know what it means to serve “. Apparently not...

Ringmaster's avatar User  Ringmaster  (Opens a pop up layer) Regular Contributor

I got a call from the CEO’s assistant re:the Hannity fiasco. My concern then is the same as with the NFL flap. The leadership is tone deaf and refuses to address the members’ issues. After 50+ years, USAA is drifting away from me. Investments went first. A couple of days ago it was Homeowner’s insurance whose premium was out of sight compared with others. Auto insurance will go under the microscope next. And please, no phone calls from the CEO assistant.
Popular Topics
Close Pop-up