Highlighted
Page 2 of 2

Angel Bell3
10-18-2017 05:12 PM
I just wanted to let you know how shocked & disappointed I am in this company, USAA, for continuing to support the NFL. The field is not the place to protest and certainly not with the US Flag & Anthem. Such a disgrace. Maybe I should start looking for an insurance company that respects our country like I do.

Meggie55
11-08-2017 06:28 AM
I was shocked to hear that USAA sponsors the NFL. It is deplorable that they support an organization that encourages the disrespect of our flag and the people who are and have served our country.
They should not be advertising on the NFL games and supporting those selfish and disrespectful men that go around abusing women and go to court numerous times to deny the punishment that they deserve.
I am saddened to hear of such hypocrisy.

Concerned family
10-23-2017 08:43 AM
USAA seems to have changed it’s goals in pursuit of a wider audience. Growth as an end in itself and alienating your long term base will not make you bigger and better it will make you ordinary, one banking institution among many. Please stop supporting the NFL and reevaluate your core mission.

Audemed
October
My husband and I would love to continue using USAA. However, supporting the military community should be USAA's prime objective.
People have every right to protest, peacefully. People have every right to disagree with the motives behind the protest.
So, with that in mind, your MEMBERS are requesting that USAA stand with the military community and boycott the NFL. Show us what you value. Show us what you HONOR.
Your sponsorship or your military families. You cannot have both.
-Sincerely,
May leave USAA.

M's Mom
October
Please reconsider your support for the NFL. Ratings? They are dropping. What better way to show support for the brave men and women who live and die for that flag. Drop the NFL.
My household is not watching the games either. Cancelled our cable. Please USAA, reconsider your support of the NFL.

AirforceWifey
September
It most certainly will not continue to be the most watched sports in the country after this. Find another way to reach military families, otherwise you will only alienate them.

Nicngiamom
Contributor
September
Please end your support of the NFL sponsorship. The money of this company which is member money should not be funding a group which clearly no longer represents the American people. This sponsorship is advertisement and I would suggest spending our money where our members are frequenting. The NFL is a billion dollar business. Let them get their funding elsewhere. I'm sure the USAA Corporate bigwigs don't want to give up the obvious benefits they receive from the NFL...

mom03
10-04-2017 06:04 PM
Well said!! Thank you !