Highlighted
Contributor

A couple days back, i had a horrible start to my day. i came outside to help my brother in law clean off his car, and i noticed i had a flat tire. as i got closer to my truck i saw another was flat,and saw both were flat on the opposite side as well. this of course would make anyone mad, so i went to get my compressor to refill my tires. upon starting to fill the tire, i felt the air blowing out against me, and was when i noticed  my tire was actually punctured through the sidewall. this of course prompted a call to the police, so i had a case number etc etc.

I contacted USAA and explained what happened. Octavio set upon the next step after reviewing my policy coverage. after deductible was paid, the wrecker arrived ( earlier than anticipated ) and skillfully got my truck loaded onto the flat bed. following day my truck was back on the road,better than before

1 REPLY

Highlighted

That would put a damper on anyone's day! I'm so glad Octavio was there to help you through the process and get you back on the road. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience.