Highlighted
Contributor
So what's the deal? Where's the windows phone 8 app? I'm a very frustrated customer. At least let me use the wp7 app. I can't even download that anymore. So what's the deal? Is my business not important to you anymore because I choose to us a different phone OS?

4 REPLIES

Highlighted

I  completely agree with the post concerning the need for a WINDOWS PHONE 8  mobile app.  I am switching from android due to all the malware infesting that operating system and going to Windows.  But I need USAA app to conduct business during the day.

Come on folks, please?

Highlighted

We’re working closely with Microsoft to evaluate the cost and effort associated with converting the old app to Windows Phone 8. As a member-owned association, we have a responsibility to ensure that we are being good stewards of association funds by making decisions that are in the best interest of all members.

We thank you for your patience as we move through this process. For now please use mobile.usaa.com, which has been redesigned to give members quick access to USAA without having to download our app.

Highlighted

Let me add to the disappointment with USAA on the decision to drop support for Windows 8 phone.  Your competition has relased Windows 8 support and I fail to understand why this move requires so much evaluation.  Windows mobile platforms are focused on business users and having supported Windows 7 mobile and not supporting Windows 8 seems political, not financial.

Please do not ignore this sector of userbase.  Forcing people to use the mobile.usaa.com site isn't nearly as convenient as the app!

Disappointing, USAA!

Highlighted

MIght I add the mobile banking site you have SUCKS!  It isn't intuitive at all and just is very poor design overall.  Now if mobile deposit was included I wouldn't be so unhappy with you (USAA).