Highlighted
Contributor

I can not thank you USAA enough for alerting me via text of unauthorized charges on my card. Since that was the first time I had received such a text and a bit wary of whether it was truly from USAA, I checked my account via my mobile phone right away. Sure enough there were several hundred dollars worth of unauthorized charges. I immediately spoke with a wonderful representative who help me immensely. The charges were made in a different state from where I was at the time but as the representative walked me through my account we were able to find hopefully all of the erroneous charges.  USAA is quickly sending a new card out as I'm due to take a trip soon. What a relief it is to know that my insurance company truly does care for it's family of customers. Thank you so very much! Sincerely, AD Hall

1 REPLY

Highlighted

USAA has been a part of my life for 52 years, starting with auto insurance for my first car.  As USAA grew, my needs for financial services of all kinds grew.  I have always been more than pleased with USAA's handling of my insurance, banking, investment, and credit card needs.  As other service organizations have become less and less personal, USAA representatives  have remained personal while providing top-notch professional services.  I have never felt like "just a number" with them.  THANK YOU USAA!.