USSA is one of the best managed and service oriented companies in the country.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have been a USSA member since 1978.  Since that time, USAA has demonstrated over and over that it is the most responsive and the best customer service oriented financial services company in the country.  There are just too many examples of how they have assisted me over this 34 year period.  I worked for some of the largest financial services companies as a financial advisor--Merrill Lynch, EF Hutton, Dean Witter, and Smith Barney/Citigroup.  These companies do not operate at the same level when it comes to customer service.  Each of them would benefit immensely by copying the USAA service model.  Obviously, I am a very satisfied member!

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

That's quite a compliment! Our members deserve the best, so we strive to provide an exceptional experience. 

Highlighted

"USSA is one of the best managed and service oriented companies in the country."

I have been a USAA member for 57 yearsI would alter the above statement by eliminating several words Then it would read:

"USSA is the best company in the country."

In my experienceUSAA is the best company of any kind that I have ever dealt withI would also consider changing "countryto "world".

Donald BRobertsM.D.

Highlighted

My comment above got reformatted and lost some words.( I hope this version gets treated differetly.) My comment actually was:

"USSA is one of the best managed and service oriented companies in the country."

I have been a USAA member for 57 years.

I would alter the above statement by eliminating several words .

Then it would read:

"USSA is the best company in the country."

In my experience,

USAA is the best company of any kind that I have ever dealt with.

I would also consider changing "countryto "world".

Donald BRobertsM.