Highlighted

This past week, after a huge rainstorm here in Southern California we had a ton of water coming into our house from a roof leak.  I phoned USAA immediately while I was trying to stem the flow.  Thank goodness for USAA service.  The person on the end of the line set up an emergency water mitigation team that afternoon. 

I also received a phone call from Shauna  E. /Property Field Adjuster to set up an inspection appointment for the following Monday morning.  Shauna showed up exactly on time.   Her inspection was thorough, professional and helpful. She was very knowledgeable and her overall friendly and calm demeanor helped ally our fears over what was going to happen to our waterlogged room.

Thank you USAA and Shauna for the excellent service.  I hope that the word goes out to everyone how exceptional you are.

Sincerely,  Nancy Leo, USAA member since 1978 

1 REPLY

Highlighted

Nancy, thank you so much for your loyalty! We truly appreciate your kind words and are beyond pleased to hear that Shauna was able to take care of things quickly for you. Dealing with a situation like that isn't pleasant, so our goal is to get you back to "normal" as soon as possible. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.