I have been with USAA since I was 16 years old, and I want everyone to know how extremely thankful I am to be a part of such a fantastic organization! I am continually blown away by the amazing service that I receive every time I use USAA for any of my financial or insurance needs. Not only are the insurance rates extremely competitive in today's market, but the claims department is the best that I have yet to work with. USAA partners with so many companies, so I know I will be taken care of in any situation. I recently started banking with USAA, and I cannot tell you how pleased I am to have made the switch! The online banking is so easy, and I love having the convenience of going to any ATM across the U.S. when I have need of funds. But the thing I love the most about USAA is their website! I love logging into my account and being able to access what I need when I need it, all without any trouble. I work in the financial industry and I have visited many bank and credit union webpages - and NOTHING compares to USAA's webpage and how easy it is to navigate. I get the biggest smile on my face when I pay my bills (can you imagine?), all because I know it will be a breeze with USAA. I hope that many people will be able to experience being a member with USAA!