Highlighted
Contributor

I switched to USAA because my brother recommended it to me. I have to say and I spread the word that USAA is the BEST insurance company that I have ever worked with on so many levels. Their insurance rates are not beatable in my experience. Their customer servicve is amazing. Their online access, mobile/app access, and ability to interact is the best to use. Their online platforms are easily accessible, user friendly, and convenient. 

Switching insurance companies is a big deal to me primarily due to the hassle. I am excited to now be an active USAA Member and it doesn't look like I will need to go through the "hassle" of switching companies again. 

I would like to recognize Ryan Childers in the Insurance department (ext. 47094) for his amazing help today. He was very friendly and kind, as well as knowledgable and understanding. I had some questions about state specific information and process on the USAA side and the Oregon DMV side of things and he was very prompt in finding an answer for me immediately. He also went the extra mile to contact the DMV directly on my behalf to aid in escalating my situation. Thank you Ryan! You made my day :)