Highlighted

I am graduating in May and trying to establish good credit/recover from some bad credit from student loan payments missed, etc. In trying to set up a secure credit card and find out more about how to establish financial independence, the USAA representative (I think his name was Isaiah?) who helped me was beyond fantastic. He was patient, kind, funny, explained everything, answered all my questions, pointed me to the USAA resources available to me, and helped me get on the right path. It was so terrific. 

I have yet to have a bad USAA experience in my almost 10 years of having an account with them, and today was no exception. Thanks to USAA (and your awesome employees)!! 

1 REPLY

Highlighted

Congratulations on your graduation! We wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We're here for our members through every stage of life, so it's awesome to hear we were able to provide appropriate solutions for you. If there's anything else we can do for you, you know where to find us.