Highlighted
Regular Contributor

BBB AccreditationU S A A Auto Insurance is not BBB Accredited.

.To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public. - See more at: http://www.bbb.org/western-washington/business-reviews/insurance-companies/u-s-a-a-auto-insurance-in...

4 REPLIES

Highlighted

THE BBB states that there has been more than 900 complaints filed recently. The company has decided it is better not to answer to its members concerns and therefore, is no longer part of BBB

Highlighted

Oh, how I know that. I currently have a pending complaint with the BBB. Futhermore, USAA doesn't care.  And if you look at those numbers you will see only a handful of complaints are resolved completely. All the others are rejected by those who filed. I am currently trying to sue USAA, but I live in Colorado Springs and their office is in Texas. The only way I can sue them is to serve their staff in the county where it is filed. They are not cooperating in that way either. I may have to take this up with the state attorney generals office.

Highlighted

Today, I wrote a letter to CNN. The bank must be exposed for the unjust activities and conduct it has displayed towards its members and Veterans of the United States Military. We must join hands and forward all the issues we have on hand to CNN. Enough issues raised, they will air this on national TV and put an end to their conducts.

Recently all my accounts were frozen by USAA due to mistake on identity on their behalf based on Nationality. This kind of conduct is illegal. Took my family two months to prove otherwise. Lost money and spend an incredible amount of time to prove they were incorrect. The members suffer for their incompetent staff on daily basis. We are in the process of closing all investment, checking, savings and college funds with USAA.

Bottom line is that USAA is happy to get rid of people who used to get great service with their company. They get new members who will accept the poor service because they have never had anything different. USAA" We know what it takes to serve, but not any more" should say the new commercial.

P.S. I have contacted USAA social media team, and their staff to contact me regarding our financial issues. No response has been given. Why would you respond when you can simply have your member with a problem just disappear!!!

Highlighted

MartyHogan,

I am sorry but your comment has been removed because it was in violation of the moderation guidelines.