Highlighted
USAA has made life so much easier, and the rebates for ATM fees are absolutely awesome!! Being able to transfer money from one account to another with a couple of mouse clicks is unbelievably easy, and their customer service is first-rate. Within four months of purchasing car insurance, I was involved in an accident that totalled my car. When the other driver's insurance company wanted to balk (he was at fault), I picked up the phone and called USAA. Within just a few hours, I had a rental car, mine was taken care of, and within a few days, the adjustor paid off my car and made sure everything was taken care of. Anytime I've had a question or concern, I'm able to phone or e-mail and had a quick response. I'm completely sold on USAA!!!!

2 REPLIES

Highlighted
I recently received a telephone solicitation from ‘another" bank. My response to the caller was "if you can top these services, I will listen to your pitch”: I proceeded to list all the awesome services provided by USAA and the fact that I never have to set foot into a brick and mortar structure for any of my banking needs. Not to mention the very best customer service in the banking industry. I recently had a teller's check overnight to a company directly from USAA and when the company tried to deny receipt, I called USAA and within 5 minutes I was able to provide time of delivery, and the signature of the recipient. How about that for service from a bank? The gist of this comment is my co-worker overheard my conversation and she signed with USAA within 3 days. Another co-worker joined within one week and sent me an e-mail thanking me for the information. They are happy and I am still smitten with USAA, after more than 15 years of membership
Highlighted

I completely agree! ...although I haven't had any accidents (cross your fingers it won't happen), whenever I call in I am always greeted so warmly and get answers right away. I have never had the "run-around" that so many companies like to do and I always get the best rates! A+ on the customer service!