Highlighted
Contributor

2017 Corvette Stingray.JPGMartha.JPGI have been with USAA for 30 wonderful years.  USAA has been with me through think and thin.  Several years ago, while replacing parts on my toilet in the upstairs bath, when I turned off the PVC pipe which ruptured (told builder left in sun and it became brittle). Anyway to make a long story short this occurred in the early evening.  When I called USAA to make a claim on my homeowner's insurance, they had a restoration company to my door in an HOUR AND A HALF.  Hard wood floors had to be replaced, sheet rock throughout the lower level, carpeting in the entire second floor. I was back in my restored house in 30 days --Pretty amazing. I cannot say enough good things about USAA and my 30 years with them.  

1 REPLY

Highlighted

@Martha1905, thank you for your 30 years of membership with us.  We're glad to hear that our claims team was there for you in a time of need.  We're always happy to assist you.  We also appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback.  Have a wonderful week and please be safe.  ~ Robert