Highlighted
Contributor

When I call customer service for any company I expect a bored, unhelpful employee who couldn't care less about my problems.  USAA  is the first company that not only solves my problems, but I hang up with a smile on my face.  Besides the excellent products, I will not be leaving USAA because of the fantastic customer service.

5 REPLIES

Highlighted

I wish I could say the same.  I have been a member for 39 years and it definitely not the same as it was 10 years ago.  But I always got bad investment advice from USAA so I stopped getting any advice back in the late 80s.  But the problem is the robo answering service.

Glad that you are having good customer service but more and more I am noticing that it is automated and the computer is problematic. 

Highlighted

Wish I could say the same as well.  I've been a member for 26 years and have seen USAA customer service decline significantly in the past 5 years.  The worst part has been the new training that insurance representatives seem to receive that directs them to say "I'm very sorry" rather than take actions to correct problems. 

Highlighted

I also agree.  I have been having more interactions with USAA that are less spectacular.  Today I had an interaction with a wire-transfer employee who was argumentative and short with me for no reason. 

Highlighted
Horrible service!!!!!
Highlighted

I have definitely received reps who have been argumentative and short. I'm slowly moving my assets somewhere that I don't feel like they're doing me a favor by taking my money.