Highlighted
So I've been a member for 24 years. I needed USAA to pay for a new roof, but they refused. 3 independent experts said I needed a new roof. USAA told me to essentially bugger off, yet USAA agreed to replace the roof on not one, but two houses across the street. Pretty clear the hail storm FUBAR the neighborhood. Anyway, the Executive Claims Resolution Dept blew sunshine up my @$$. The end result is I took all my business--insurances, investment, banking--to other businesses (GEICO and local credit union). For my employees, I directed that I will not refund their travel expenses (about $10k a month) if they use a USAA credit card ... I had been letting them use USAA cards to collect member miles. No mas. I notified them today that I will not direct deposit their paychecks to any USAA accounts. 4 of my employees (all retired officers or NCOs) are ditching USAA. All this for what amounted to around $10k of repairs ... The USAa CEO makes 6m a year. Don't be a sucker! Leave UsAA as soon as you can. Again, GEICO and you local credit union will provide less expensive and better service.

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

Auto claims department is displaying similar behavior.  Buyer beware!  After 30 years.  Adios USAA.

Highlighted

I think the proper thing to do is say "F&^k USAA" and spread the word what a POS company this is.  They just lost a $500K mortgage from a friend of mine because of the terrible way they treated me.  

Highlighted

UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES:

DO NOT USE THIS BANK!

YOU WILL REGRET IT