Highlighted
Agreed. Completely appalled to learn this institution and my money are funding that broadcast of filth, lies, and general cowardice that undermine the American values we served with, and continue to live by: respect, leadership by example, hold ourselves to a higher standard.
Highlighted

Just like the majority of us that are moving on since USAA began embracing the the Loser NFL Kneelers. It's all about the $ nowadays.

Highlighted

Gotta disagree with you on this one.  Tucker is opinionated and clearly confrotational but a conspiracist, no!  He has the nerve to call it as he sees it and political correctness be damned.  I personally like the man.   Tommy B., member since '65

Highlighted

Hey Dingleberry, did you check the recent thread about the Bidet? Looks like somebody is putting your very existance in doubt. Rub a dub, scrub.

Highlighted

Gottta luv those dingleberries.  Eaten any lately??

Highlighted

Demanding USAA stop advertising because of Tuckler Carlson is just as wrong as the nutjobs who spew hate about football players taking a knee.  Both undermine the Constitution...specifically the First Amendment.  If we, as soldiers who swore an oath to defend the Constution, abridge either group, we are wrong.  Free speech is free to all Americans, or it isn't free speech. That's the bad side of living in a free Republic.  We can't pick and choose who gets freedom, or there is no freedom.  Yep; Tucker is a piece of human detritus...one talking head among too many who actively divide this country.  That's why even Fox jerked him from the air one or more times...just like Hannity, Ingram, Piero, and others.  And that is why Fox is experiencing an exodus of good news people like Shep Smith, the lady who quit this last week saying "truth matters", the retired Army LTC, and others.   Now to see who leaves next. But if we want to target either "right" or "left" people or groups because we don't agree with them, we can't. Not without stopping all financial support to the company.   It's as strong to pull from CNN, MSNBC, or any other group or company discriminating against one side or the other.  We were all taught in the military to not punish all for ther deeds of one: you don't punish a Platoon because one person did something wrong.  We can't take Tucker from our relight side fringe without Fox losing Chris Wallace (and increasingly Cavuto).  If we stop anything, let's stop advertising oln all news agencies so no side is singled out.  Let the news media follow facts without favoring who pays into their coffers.  Only guys like some of the names below will pump money into Fox.   Let Fox and others wither on the vine, but don't give revenue to their competition!  Equal under the law is a good guide.  Equal, not your favorite talking heads. Then each person contact the comp;anime's that advertise with Fox and let them know why you no longer shop with them.  That is your personal freedom.   I do that all the time: Bass's Pro received notice my family and I will shop at Dick's (because of their stance on firearms sales).    You may notice that there are only a few companies that Fox's talking heads push all the time: mostly JUUL and the pillow maker. 

Highlighted

Praising a 17 year old for killing people should be the end of his career. Sponsoring his show is immoral and goes against the ideals our military was founded on. 

Highlighted

Does USAA still sponsor this low-life? August 2020 now, and he just praised a child for killing 2 people.

Highlighted

That must be the 17 yr old under attack by at least 3 people, at least one of whom was pointing a gun at him (the pistol is clearly seen in video of those who attacked the kid). Kid was defending himself as is his right.