Highlighted

And I'm surprised and ashamed of an American who excuses wanton racism, hate mongering, and divisiveness.   I don't support not spending advertising money at Fox due to First Amendment rights.   We all served, and some of us died, so every American (individual and organizations) has the right of free speech.   But any drop of blood spilled on anything designed to split this Republic is un-American and dangerous.   You have a penchant for calling fellow members'veterans "far left extremists" and "leftists".  Your right, but not right!  We could call you a "far right extremist" and "rightist".   We'd be equally wrong doing so.  You have a right to be wrong.   So go on.  But I, for one, am ashamed of you and your ilk.   My 30 years in uniform don't entitle me to any rights more than any other American.  But you are wrong to attack fellow veterans and Americans as you do.   Shame on you, little one.   

Highlighted

Tucker Carlson.  Promoter of propaganda and conspiracy theories.  Pull advertising from Tucker Carlson.  Trump is a draft dodging perpetual victim. 

Highlighted

I agree with what I'm reading here. I'm a 19-year-long USAA member, and I don't want one penny I pay for car, home, and life insurance going to support the garbage Tucker Carlson spews out. If USAA keeps it up, I may look elsewhere for my insurance coverage.

Highlighted

Off the top of your head:  Who was the last democrat president to serve in the military?  Obama was afraid to volunteer and Clinton dodged.  Yes, Trump was a draft dodger but he had lots of company.

Highlighted

Have a nice steaming bowl of borscht and catch the Igor and Lev show. The next time you have one of your political epiphanies and think it's a good idea for the U.S. to have a fascist oligarchy remember how well this one worked out. President Spray Tan Combover just employed Pam Bondi on his defence team. Remember her? She's the former Florida AG that gave Trump a walk on his Trump University scam. Prior to her abrogating her responsibility Trump gave her a $25,000 campaign donation. I find street corner drug dealers much less of a threat to our society than white collar criminals. They need to be put in a real penitentiary and NOT minimum security dorm. You sound like you've got a degree from T.U. 

Highlighted

I take it then that you believe Hillary should be in jail for her deliberate mishandling of classified.  I agree.  You and I would both have gone to Leavenworth if we had done as she did.

Highlighted

This from some rear area remf that never heard a shot fired in anger.

Highlighted

I want to urge USAA to stop advertising with Fox and Tucker Carlson. They do not live up to USAA's image and Corporate Mission.

Highlighted

It's time to cut ties with this racist so called man. My father fought in World War II to free people from oppression. Now your sponsoring someone who supports it. I think it's sending the wrong message about U.S.A.A. by being associated with this so called man.

Highlighted

USAA will not pull advertising from Fox News until they lose enough customers. In other words, does the business they get from advertising there outweigh the business they may lose? Posting about it on the forum assumes that morality factors into what is ONLY a financial decision. The unfortunate fact is that under capitalism, a company would be stupid to act any other way.

I won’t argue that nobody should voice their grievance. I’m only saying, voicing it won’t do ***. We have to put our money where our mouth is.

The good news is, any customer who leaves USAA for another provider isn’t really losing much. Other organizations do it better and cheaper.

Moderator Note: Due to our moderation guidelines, the post was edited