Highlighted

I don't "attack retired field grades" (note: if you are who you purport yourself to be...educated and a Field Grade officer...you know to capitalize Field Grade, but that's not important in the grand scheme of things).  I merely strive bring attention to statements, whether intentional or unintentional, that are lies or misrepresentations; to make public anything contrary to facts, hazardous to national security, or simply unbecoming a service member (Enlisted, Warrant, or Commissioned since ALL grades are my brothers and sisters in uniform whether still in uniform, or not.  I don't "hate" anyone with the exception of anyone who damages this Republic and the people it encompasses.  Not even you, Dingleberry, desp[it's the fact you tend to skew reality and spot "alternative facts".   The "non-alternative fact", being simply facts, remain that you might just not be a Field Grade officer; possibly not an officer; might not even be a service member.  That's why I requested the Moderators research whether you are real or a poser.   You can say you are Field Grade; a veteran; a clear-minded American, etc.  But since we don't actually know you, we who read your diatribes are forced to accept your comments at face value: something I'm not prterpared to do. I've known and served with many, many "soldiers" (I lump Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine, and some Coast Guard under that single term) who attended early-on and advanced military schools.  I recognized their writing skills, use of basic English, use of critical thinking as well as situational awareness, and other traits.   You do not project the typical image of a leader, nor open-mindedness of a "typical American".   I love you, Dingleberry, but I doubt your credentials and I'm positive of your potential, bad impact on others.  I actually do wonder if you are paid troll, here to sow dissent and division.  As for Field Grade officers, who knows and cares if a person here is a Field Grade officer?   Here, we are merely American servicmembers (active, reserve, retired, etc) communicating with fellow soldiers.  It's your, Dingleberry, who hang (likes dingleberries do) around spouting misinformation, many outright lies, and seeking to divide members as well as Americans in general.   I don't come onto this site often, but when I do, I know I'll find you and your ilk misrepresenting or lying about something (Mueller Rwport, impeachment, how the economy is going, national defense, national debt, etc, etc, etc.   You mouth partisan politics when the real issues include national security, how we treat each other, our place in the international community, what kind of world (environmental and otherwise) we are l;waving to our kids, and important things like that.  If I insulted you or other Field Grade officers (giving you the benefit of the doubt) it is irrelevant.  I've served with, under, and over many Field Grade officers (and civilian employees when in Civil Service): most were great, good, and some marginal.  I've known too many Field Grade officers and flag officers (mostly Generals, since I wasn't Navy) who were despicable....I even got to watch a small group pass my desk including MPs who walked into my Battalion Commasnmder's office, read him his rights, put on handcuffs, and lead him out the back door.   Being a real or imagined Field Grasde Officer is irrelevant: there are many, many Field Grades taking the long course at Ft Leavenworth.   Rank isn't what you wear, Dingleberry: it's what's inside you.  The only friend with whom I kept in close contact after retiring from the Army started spouting stuff like you and your buds spout (note: he was a Field Grade).  Finally, I told him to not contact me again; when he asked why I explained everything in detail, but then told him I understood why he leaned that way: both his father and grandfather were in the Waffen SS: Na*is!   Well, I've wasted too much time here, like my wife says.  Don't come often, (only came today because of postings about USAA's mutual fund fiascos but expect to see you here sainted this appears to be your watering hole.  'Bye, bye, Dingleberry.  I love you.  

Highlighted

Contrary to your comments I was, and ostensibly, you were, a field grade officer. (Note: No CAPS!)  Military ranks are not capitalized.   And, as you are wont to do, you combined your corrections with considerable acrimony and mean spiritedness.  You seem to be hung up on dingleberries.  Get in line with a few dozen others as I picked up the nickname of "Dinglesan" at my first dojo in Tokyo in 1957.  I imagine you were still in high school at that time.  As with you, I am forced to accept your comments at face value.  But, unlike you, I am not going to call you names and suggest that you are a poser and a fraud.  I do feel sorry for you and wish you a speedy recovery.   Cheers-Gotta go to a MAGA rallly.

Highlighted

Once again, Dingleberry (yes, I once again wrote Dingleberry rather than Dinglesan: not because I'm fascinated/fixated on dingleberries, but because I see them when I read anything from you).  And once again, you prove your claims to education and the actual military indicate are tenuous at best.  1.  Military ranks are capitalized.  They are titles.  Like President; Governor; Dingleberry, Sergeant, Private First Class, Technical Sergeant, Chief Master Sergeant, etc.   2.  As a Field Grade officer (retired) I can read military records; pay charts; etc.  I also have the High School diploma you mentioned, plus three college degrees.  English was a major on one; then half of a double major until I went with only Geology as the single major.  3.  In 1957 I was not in High School, I was in Elementary school (math is also not a strong point for you).  In 1957 I was eleven years old.  Even a math-challenged person would understand that doesn't equate to High School age.  Whether I believe you were not a Field Grade officer, or you not believe I was a Field Grade officer is irrelevant to both of us.  Neither of us has respect for the other.  I know I earned the respect, degrees, and rank of Lieutenant Colonel.  My use of reasoning, historical precedents, critical thinking, analysis (often too much analysis, but as old military tactician and analyst, I often err on the side of detailed thought) and such indicate a high indicator I'm telling the truth.. You, on the other hand do not.  You and the few like-thinking persons of your ilk base everything on invectives, partisanship, some racial overtones, and a lack of education, historical precedents, critical thinking, and analysis.  Questioning your truthfulness isn't spewing hate, acrimony, or mean-spiritedness.  It's merely pointing out you don't appear to be what you purport.   I'm not in any form of recovery, but I thank you for your emotional support.  I wish the same for you: like I stated elsewhere, Dingleberry, I love you if you really, really ARE a brother/sister in arms.   If we were still in uniform together, if a situation warranted it, I would consider it an honor to die for you.  Die for a fellow soldier; not an individual with a poisoned mind who can possibly poison other minds.  Definitely not for an individual who supports and defends any thing, any person, or any group that can and does injure this Republic.  Note: Dingleberry, "rally" is spelled "rally", not "rallly".   Everyone misspells words, and my Apple iPad Pro software too often inserts an alternative spelling I didn't type.  But I rather doubt, over-analyzing again, that was your issue here.  But it merely came across as funny since Trump support comes mostly from white, less-educated people. Too funny!  Tchuss, Dingleberry (you low-hanging fruit.).

Highlighted

Your response proves my point.  By the way, you're wrong on field grade being capitalized.  That goes for regular officer as well.  Your inability to accept that, simply throws everything else you might have to say into doubt.  Others reading this thread might believe you're correct in your assumptions concerning capitalizing.  Just want to make sure they're not misled by you and make your mistakes.  Have a nice day and go eat a few dingleberries.  

Highlighted

Might as well complete this so that there is no misunderstanding.  There are three field grade ranks in the army.   They are major, lieutenant colonel, and colonel.  The ranks are only capitalized when they are used with a member's name and become part of the serviceman's title.  You were a lieutenant colonel in the army.  Notice no caps.  If used with your name the rank would have been capitalized.  I'm getting tired of your hateful and mean-spirited comments.  This will be my last response to any comment by you.  Call me what you will and say what you want-I will not respond.

Highlighted

Not worth our time.  You can't accept facts.  Too bad.  Hate to see someone who wore a uniform so tied to a person and company with so many issues.  Now even attacking an active duty Army Field Grade officer...accusing him of treason and spying.  They are despicable...in not fighting back, you perpetuate the hate.    

Highlighted

Pulling advertising from Tucker Carlson's show should be done immediately. Support of domestic terror, white nationalism and racism are not in keeping with the values of USAA's membership. The idea that "immigrants make this country dirtier" might be challenged by those in uniform and those who have served to make this country a haven for people from around the world seeking freedom and a new life, including CEO Parker's ancestors, and those of my family.
I have been a member for over 30m years but I will also be reevaluating any ongoing support of USAA if this company continues advertising with this program.

Highlighted

I've been a member for 50+ years and would be extremely disappointed if USAA were to distance itself from Carlson.  Carlson aside, I'm surprised at the number of far left extremists that are members of USAA.

Highlighted

More attack dog commo.   Grow up and get a life.  Yes, Tucker deals in conspiracy theories and garbage rhetoric....but even Fox notes he isn’t a journalist or reporter (Fox has Smith, Wallace, and some others for that).   He panders to uneducated, likely racist, and oddball groups with “opinion speak”.  Fox pulled him for the typical “vacation defelection” as they did with Hannity, Ingraham, Peiro (sp?), and O’Reilly....although O’Reilly wasan’t allowed back in the fold.  Back when he wore bowties, his positions and demeanor were mirror images to today’s Tucker.  But all your “far left extremists that are members of USAA” is wayyy out of line.  As for this ex-GOP voter since Nixon: go away.   You, and people like you, are what destroyed the Republican party.  Attack, attack, insult, deflect, and blame someone else: not a good OPLAN, sonny.  You merely mark yourself as a mental and emotional failure.  No one but another like you will give you any credence.  Go away.

Highlighted

Don't remember saying that I'm a Republican but I am riight of center.  I am a "Deplorable" who recognizes, sonny,  that you're probably not.  I notice that you use the exact tactics that you accuse me of using.  Probably about the only thing we have in common is we're both former military and are members of USAA.