Highlighted
Contributor
As I age, my understanding and wisdom increase...each season of my life brings with it a new/diverse set of changes, discoveries, and deeper understanding. In any relationship, determination and commitment satisfy goals, bring value, and realized quality as longevity permits. I value my relationship with USAA...sure, we've had our ups and downs...tell me one relationship worth its weight in salty that hasn't weathered any storms. We have been together for a long time, throughout the ups/downs...and, I'm not leaving. USAA is certainly not going anywhere...either. At one point in my life I had hair, now, what's left is grey: I'm getting older every day/soon I'll be retiring and moving into another chapter of my life...USAA will be there...as they always have been. I appreciate USAA and value their quality/character of service and commitment they bring to my Family and me. We may not always get it right, but we'll work until the mission has been completed and it is right: together! I Salute you for honoring us, those that serve/have served...you never sacrifice quality: a credit to the bedrock of people who make this company/our Family strong! Preserve the strength and remain Strong...Army Strong: HOOAH! Keep going and...thank you USAA...thank you for all you do and continue to do! Respectfully, MSG B