Highlighted

I just wanted to express my gratitude for USAA's incredible customer service and support to its members. My husband and I were faced with an unexpected home repair this week and required emergency cash. Not only was USAA there for us when we needed them, but our representative, Jenna, presented our options in clear and friendly terms, helped us make a decision and guided us through the process. It could not have been a better experience.

I purchased my first car with USAA in 1985. Since then I have purchased my house, subsequent cars, and all of my property insurance through you. I would NEVER consider going anywhere else. Thank you for providing your members with the best products available, delivered by the very best people.
Sincerely,
Susan

1 REPLY

Highlighted

Stories like this make us grin from ear-to-ear! Thank you for sharing your kind words, Susan.

Our members deserve the best, so we strive to make every experience a positive one. It's wonderful to hear that Jenna was able to provide appropriate solutions for you. We hope you have a wonderful holiday season.