Highlighted
Contributor

Thank You,

Words cannot describe the appreciation that I have for the USAA team, but I'm going to try in hopes this ends up on the office wall to let you know that I appreciate all that you do for us. I'm sending this out to the International Auto Insurance Policy Team, who over the past 2 weeks has been the highlight of my year. I'm really bad at names but to Sam, Katie, and their was a third person( I apologize for not remembering your name) have been like family. I have worked call centers and know it can be a thankless job sometimes and us, the customers, can be a real pain in the assets. But thank you for being that cheerful human on the other end of the line. Not once did I feel like I was just another number in the cue. Thank you for always going above and beyond the script and actually listening to what I need and knowing just what to do. Your knowledge and expertise make calling USAA a pleasure and never a chore. I wish I had more issues to resolve while I was on the phone just so I could stay on the line. With all my heart and love, thank you all for the support and care you give us.

SGT Taylor

1 REPLY

Highlighted

The highlight of your year? Wow! That's such a compliment. It's truly heart warming to hear that our team has had such a big impact on your life. We're here to serve you, so to know that conducting business with us is a pleasurable experience is awesome!

I started my career at USAA in member services, so I can whole-heartedly say that we do care about each and every member we encounter. Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience.