Highlighted
Contributor
I have been a member of USAA for many years and I would like to express my sincere gratitude and heartfelt thanks for the exceptional job that the members of this institution do on a daily basis. There have been multiple occasions where member of this bank have assisted me, protected me and improved my quality of life simply by taking the time and effort to care. This is uncommon in today's world and I am truly grateful to everyone in this institution. Thank you so very much.

4 REPLIES

Highlighted

Wow Sean4068 thank you so much for taking the time to give this feedback and so glad to hear that we have provided the level of service you have come to expect and deserve. #loveourmembers - Ralph

Highlighted
You will get limited exposure placing your complaint here. Might give some thought to BBB or a complaint site such as (the military word for urinated)consumer.com
Highlighted

Hello Gettin-poor-service we understand your frustration and would like the opportunity to help you if you are having any issues with our service, please let us know  the issue we can help you with. While we understand your frustration, we ask that you refrain from additional posts that do not pertain to any situation. As this is seen as “bumping” content—that is to say, posts that serves to repeat existing non issues and bring them to the top of the wall. Future posts regarding the same non issue will not receive a response and are subject to removal from our wall. While it is our intention to never ban individuals from our member community, if a violation of our guidelines is clear, we will remove the content and block the individual. Thank you for your time. – Ralph

Highlighted
Oops fat fingered. Meant to go to member remark subsequent to yours. Let the love fest continue.