Thank You for all you assistance in a difficult time

Highlighted
Contributor

I was involved in a car accident when a driver ran a red light. All the team members at USAA were just wonderful in assisting me in my time of need. Charlie, vet Marine from the total loss center, Jennal (? ), who assisted me for over 45 minutes with the USAA Auto buying program, ( I'm all thumbs on my new computer).  Mr.. Eddie Varcardiponi, in claims, maintains such an excellent & positive attitude with the large volume of phone calls he receives must of called him 10 times this week alone.  

These people made a very upsetting & difficult time for me easy. They need to be personally recognized by their supervisors for their dedication to the company. Take them out for a nice lunch, they deserve it.

Most Respectfully, Jack LT USN (ret) 

1 REPLY

Highlighted

I'm so glad you had a great experience! I had a minor fender bender a while back and was a wreck until my truck was fixed. I can't imagine dealing with a serious accident! I'm so glad you are okay and that our team made the process easy for you. I'll do my best to track them down and share your feedback.