Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Community is a place for you to connect with other Members and USAA. What do you like about the USAA Community and what would you change to make it a more engaging space for you? 

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  

*Moderators note: Off topic replies or support related questions will be moved to the appropriate area.

3 REPLIES

Lithium is an absolutely HORRIBLE forum platform.  No doubt the very worst of the worst of all forums I've seen in over 20 years on the web.  They completely ruined the succesful forums on two o0ther company communities I used to vist.  Both have become nearly impossible to use and many members have simply abandoneded them.

USAA should have their OWN forum software installed and maintained by their own employees on the own domain.

This layout is so disorganzied I can't even find a simple way to see all of my previous posts without regard to whichn section I posted in.  I have to hunt though each section and try to remember where I posted what.

@Inquiring_Inquisitor, we consider all member feedback when reviewing product and service enhancements. I will have your feedback submitted in regards to this. Thank you. ~Sarah 

Thanks for taking the time to share @Inquiring_Inquisitor.

Here is how to track your comments and posts (without searching)

Click on your community name, then "View Profile"
Finding My Posts Step 1.jpg

Then click "View Full Profile"

Finding My Posts Step 2.jpg

There, you will find a list of your posts chronologically.

Finding My Posts Step 3.jpg

I hope this helps! Thanks again for sharing your feedback and I hope to see more posts from you in community.