Highlighted
USAA, who I have been with for 28 years, has become just another big corporation that could care less about their customers.

I recently got divorced due to indiscretions by my former spouse. the unexpected divorce put me in a temporary financial hardship.
After 27 years of great credit, I hit a snag and they could care less. I keep getting calls from kids who sound like they just graduated high school.

USAA used to be a great and caring company. Not anymore.
Too many other options out there for them to be this way.

4 REPLIES

Highlighted

I think after hurricane season, I will be leaving USAA after 30 years of utilizing banking and insurance products.  I agree that this used to be a great company but certain aspects are now sub-par.

Highlighted

I agree.  After over 20 years of being a member, I am so sad that USAA has fallen so low.  I guess the new corporate idea of hiring children out of high school to do an adults work just isn't working for them either.  Too bad they don't hire some older (past 30) experienced people who have been out in the world awhile and know how to deal with problems without reading from a manual.

Highlighted

Problems with automobile title

I have been trying for nearly a month now for USAA to send the title information for my car (financed through USAA) to my new state of residence so I can register my car. Apparently USAA uses a third-party for titling related tasks. I sent the original request in late August. Two weeks ago I followed up and was told that the information requested would be sent out "that day or the next." I have been checking with my new state, and no title information has been received. I assumed that it was a mistake on the state DMV's end, but just to be sure, called USAA today and found out that the information still had not be sent to my new state. At this point I will certainly be late in registering my vehicile in my new state, and may end up being fined. I was told today that the information would be sent via Fed Ex, but when Iasked for them to send the tracking number of the package, the customer service rep sounded unsure that that was something they could do. They confirmed my email address, but I am far from confident that this issue will actually be resolved today. Who ever this this third party company is, they are horrible, and I'm very disappointed that USAA would put up with such behavior. I am extremely frustrated. I'm a new USAA customer, but this experience isn't making me want to work with USAA in the future. 

Highlighted

The comment I want to make is that I received a message from USAA saying message delivery improvements ready to try....

what followed was that "when I go to My Accounts page on USAA that I would see that My Activities title  would be changed to My Alerts & Actions".  

NO SUCH THING HAPPENED.... NOW I HAVE NO  LISTINGS OF A MY ALERTS & ACTIONS PAGE.  I HAVE ONLY THE MY ACTIONS COLUMN BUT WHAT YOU SAY IS NOT ON IT OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

i LIKE SO MANY OTHERS ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THESE KINDS OF ERRORS AND I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR 39 YEARS WITH USAA.  I WISH YOU PEOPLE WOULD LET THE GENERAL KNOW TO GET THIS CORRECT....Jandre6@comcast.net

I WOULD APPRECIATE A REPLY FROM YOU PLEASE.