Highlighted
Contributor

I am moving to ElPaso in February 2014 with my family. I am looking to find a house around a good school district. I need elementary and high school. I do not have a chance to go on house hunting before I move and living on base is a last option. If you know of any reputable contacts, please let me know! Thank You in advance!!

1 REPLY

Highlighted

We left El Paso about a year and a half ago.  We lived in the Oasis Ranch Subdivision in East El Paso.  It is located off the intersection of Montana Ave. and Lee Trevino BLVD.  We had a 4 bdrm 3 bath house(or 3 bdrm 2 living areas) with rent being around $850 a month utilities ran aproximately $120 for both gas and electric per month.  It is close the Biggs air field and not to far from main Bliss.  Elementary School there is Pebble Hills  and high school is Hanks high school.  We enjoyed the neighborhood Walmart being only about 2 miles away, a lot of food places within minutes.  Alot of kids around, basketball, and volleyball courts, along with playgrounds.  Here is a link to the rental company also showing pictures of the houses....http://www.nppelpaso.com/El_Paso/Texas/Homes/Oasis_Ranch/Agent/Listing_1641697.html.....I wish you the best of luck with your pcs!