Highlighted
Contributor

My wife and I have been a member of USAA for over 15 years. A couple of months ago we called to get some information on a loan for a car for our son.  Afterc completing the transaction and getting approved for the loan, the representative offered to try to help with another loan i had with USAA.  She said she may have been able to reduce the interest rate and she did.  The representative was also able to refinance my truck at a lower interest rate and reduce my monthly payment by over $150 dollars.  In all, the representative was able to save me over $230 dollars and the best thing about the whole transaction was, I didn't ask for any of it, she looked at my account and offered to help me save money. I have always received excellent service from USAA, but this was "Above and Beyond" any customer service I have received from anyone.  I am proud to be a member of USAA and will remain a member for life!

1 REPLY

Highlighted

Wow! Now THAT sounds like a productive call. Thanks for taking the time to share your story with us. If there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to drop us a line.