Highlighted
Contributor
I would like to report that I have been a member of USAA for 30+ years and also a veteran of the USAF. I've read many stories on here complaining about one thing or another. I have several accounts as well and feel that I'm in great hands. I also feel that their app for the iPhone is well thought out & easy to use. Even being able to open another account within the app without going to the desktop site. For that alone I think is great. I also would like to say, there's an option that's available on the app that will take you directly to the desktop website and keeps you logged in. I think that's a great thing, as I truly hate logging in especially thru a smartphone.
My experience in dealing with the staff at the bank in San Antonio has been top notch. I've never had any problems with them at all.
I've also utilized the discount for flowers thru FTD, and I honestly think it's a great discount. It's better than nothing.

Anyway, I would like to say, I'm happy with USAA.
I have several accounts, have insurance and shop regularly with the retailers that offer discounts to USAA members.

Thank you for the care & respect you provide USAA members. It's greatly appreciated, even if those do not say so.