Highlighted
All I have to say is WOW! But i'm sure the board and staff already know this. My husband and I switched after several different banks that "catered" to the military. We first insured our cars through USAA before actually opening accounts while we were overseas. Best move ever! I've never had a problem accessing our money or getting funds for a loan. We once tried to transfer money from a credit union on an army base where they asked what seemed to be a million questions. It wasn't until I wrote a very assertive email demanding that they transfer MY money to USAA where the account was under my name. It took over a week for them to transfer funds whereas USAA will only take a few hours(if not, instantly!) This same credit union will charge us about 1% for our overseas transaction even though we've been overseas for over 5 years. Needless to say, we don't use those cards and will close out that account as soon as we head back to the US. USAA looks out for all of US because it's just All-American!!! Anytime I meet a veteran who doesn't have a USAA account I try my best to steer them that way. This is banking the way it was meant to be.