I will be retiring from the military at the end of July 2014. I plan on moving to Okinawa, Japan with the family. What type of insurance coverage would i need? I already have collectable items coverage, and renters insurance coverage. Is there any type of moving insurance that i need? And also is it easy to find a government job or contractor job in Okinawa? Thanks for your support in this matter.


Thank you for your comment regarding your move to Japan. We are unable to answer the government contracting question - perhaps our members will have something to offer. However,  due to the nature of your posted question about insurance, a service specialist would be in the best position to address your concern. As such, we ask that you please click here to provide us with additional detail and your member information. You can also reach a service specialist at 1-800-531-8722.