Highlighted
Contributor
USAA hours of assistance availability are limited! No weekend assistance. USAA should offer other means of communication! (chat, email, extended or 24-hour assistance). Not impressed and not satisfied!

2 REPLIES

Couldn't agree with you more.  I live in the U.S., not overseas as you, and I had difficulty in contacting anyone at USAA.  I was on hold for over 15 minutes.  For the prices USAA charges for its services, one would think we could receive bette and more efficient customer service.  Years ago, before USAA began to offer banking and investment services, customer service was their hallmark.  Now the company is just like any other large, impersonal insurance/financial services company.

Highlighted

I know that not every department is open 24/7 and I'm not sure which department you were needing, but I do know that Auto Insurance agents are avaliable 24/7 and so is Website Technical support. But here is a link on to the page on the website that tells you all of the departments and all of thier business hours. https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/ContactUsPhone?wa_ref=contact_us_phone_tab