Highlighted
I have been a USAA member for over 11 years. USAA employees have been the most courteous and polite people to work with since I have joined. Every time I call USAA with any sort of question or problem (and I have only called about a problem twice in 10 years, largely because I forgot something) the people I have spoken to have actually made my day better or have given me sound advice. For example, a friend of mine and I were considering starting a business. I called USAA to get an business insurance quote. I found out that USAA didn't offer the type of insurance that we needed. However, the representative that I spoke with gave me great information about insurance that I had no idea about and spoke with me for OVER HALF AN HOUR, knowing he wasn't going to make a sale, about what we would need to make sure we were covered, AND he was enthusiastic about! He never made me feel like I was wasting his time. I think that is true customer service! I will never bank/insure with another company. Ever. :) Thank you USAA!!!!