Im moving to Fort Drum, NY. I'm intrested in visiting Canada and online its recommended to get your insurance id card in french as well. How abs where can i do that?




That's a great question. We don't have our stateside auto insurance ID cards available in French. For our members traveling in Canada, we recommend they take a current copy of their auto policy declarations page with their auto ID card as additional proof of insurance. We appreciate your membership and please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional questions. -Paula

You will need passports now or new drivers license that has border crossing on in syracuse 1 hr south.use to be able to jus drive through.been 4 or 5 yrs now they did that to us.i was 19 and crossed border to drink leagle never needed french reg... So you are ok with just us reg....