Highlighted
Recently, my USAA Debit Mastercard number was stolen unbeknownst to me. One day I was trying to make purchases, my card kept declining so I checked my account online and it showed that I had funds available. I was curious to find out what was going on, so I called USAA to get information. I found out that there was a suspicious purchase made from my account which totaled out to $9.62, but USAA noticed and put a security hold on my account. The person tried to make other purchases, but they did not go through because of the hold. They deactivated my card and assured me that after a thorough investigation that I would be refunded that money. I am just so thankful that someone actually DOES monitor the account activity because that person could have done ALOT more damage than $9!! Perfect timing for the holidays. It just feels so good knowing that they are doing their jobs and that my money is safe with them!! THANK YOU SO, SO, SO USAA!!!!

1 REPLY

Highlighted

I am new to the USAA family, and I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. Hello . . .