Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

USAA Community Hurricane Michael.png

This thread will be for members affected by Hurricane Michael to reach out to others, ask questions and get updates.

Here are some resources and frequently asked questions:

Will the cost of evacuation be covered by my homeowners or renters policy?

Homeowners and renters policies can vary state-to-state, we recommend you review what’s covered in your policy or visit USAA’s mobile app, USAA.com or call 1-800-531-USAA (8722) for questions you may have.

What should I pack in my go-bag when evacuating?

Community Manager Chad shares recommendations here. In addition, Community Manager Angela lists other ways to be prepared for a disaster.

You can report a claim or get more information on how to be prepared when disaster strikes, at USAA's Disaster and Recovery Page. USAA stands ready to help you with diaster assistance. 1-800-531-8722

Be safe, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

2 REPLIES

Thank You!! Thank You USAA for helping us in our time of need! You went above and beyond to make sure we had money. Our bank Tyndall Credit Union was destroyed and we had no way to get cash for supplies! We will forever be a USAA family member!!🥰

I'm glad to hear that we were able to assist when you needed us, @Miancia. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. And, thank YOU for your trust and membership. - Cathleen