Highlighted
Contributor

I have been a USAA member since childhood thanks to both my parents being veterans.  Today I had questions about life insurance for my young children.  I called the 1-800 number.  Within 90 seconds of picking up the phone I was connected to Larry, a licensed financial advisor.  He spent over 20 minutes with me answering every question I had with professionalism, politeness, and some great humor.  I felt like I had the information I needed without having to search for it all myself.  This level of service is what I have enjoyed with USAA over many years, including checking, savings, investments, car insurance, and best prices on buying cars.  I would have to say that USAA plays a major role in my quality of life, happiness, and confidence that my family and I will remain financially stable and prosper in the years to come.  Thanks for a great job!

1 REPLY

Highlighted

You just gave me a case of the warm-fuzzies! I'm so glad to hear that Larry took great care of you. Calling about a topic that you're not familiar with can be daunting, especially when you may not be certain of the questions to ask.

It's wonderful to know we were able to put your mind at ease and even sprinkle some humor into a not-so-funny conversation. Thanks for taking the time to share your story. We truly appreciate your membership and are here for you if we can be of further assistance.