Highlighted
Member Since 1981
Contributor

Is anyone having a hard time getting USAA to return a phone call related to a property claim?  If so, do you have any tips that might help me get to a live person at USAA that will help.  Our adjuster and her boss will just not return my phone call.  Our property claim for hail damage was filed 4 months ago, and I have left messages on her phone and on the communications center for over a month.  It is just like she and her boss have disappeared and my phone calls are going to voice mails for persons that don't even exist.  If anyone can give me advice that might help me to get my claim moving again, I would truly appreciate it.  I live in a small town in West Texas and I feel very alone and this is just so new to me.  I always thought that USAA would be there for me and my family when something happened to my home or automobile, but after 40 years, they have just disappeared.  I am so disappointed and frustrated.  Please help if you can.

2 REPLIES

@Member Since 1981 We never want anyone to feel alone during the claims process. I have located your claim and escalated your concerns to a subject matter expert to review further. They will be following up with you in the next 1 to 2 business days. 

I would really like to believe that a subject matter expert will review our claim.  After 4 months there is alot of to read from us.  Our adjusters boss' phone message says to leave a message and he will return our call within 48 hours.  We have left 4 messages and never received a return call.  It has gotten to the point that I can't even imagine our phone ringing with a person from USAA on the other side of the conversation.  I really hope that you are right.  I guess the next few days will tell.  Thank you.