Highlighted
Contributor
I've had USAA for almost a decade now. The best service I have had since I ever about direct deposit lol.

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

I had USAA  for 6yrs now. For the most part I am happy with their service until recently. I was denied life insurence from USAA. They say it is due to PTSD that I was diagnosed with post deployment. I feel this to be a huge slap in the face to VETS. How can they say they have our backs then deny us, based on our service to our country. Vets have been fighting to stop things like this from happening. USAA claims they are a bank that supports the military and their families yet, they are doing the very thing we are trying to stop. Just because someone has PTSD, that shouldn't be a reason to deny them and their families life insurance, especially if it is a war related diagnosis. I hope more people speak up about this and maybe we can make a change. 

Highlighted

Dear Faze,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback. As always, we value our member's feedback and would appreciate the opportunity to review this matter. I have sent your comments to our life insurance team who will reach out if there is anything they can do to assist. We appreciate your six year membership and thank your service to our country. Thank you again for taking the time to post.