Highlighted
Contributor

USAA strikes that very delicate balance between being a huge financial institution and being a high-touch company down the street.  I think they do it very well.  Most experiences I've had with them have been great - I spent almost two hours on the phone with a financial advisor today who basically gave me an education in investing for retirement.  

Having a relationship with a bank is a deeply personal thing.  Our feelings when it comes to money are extremely sensitive and I've always felt that USAA caters to that delicacy really well.  They're not perfect... They've told me no before lol, but for a bank, with all their rules, regulations, policies etc. etc. They're pretty darn good.  So long as you come into a relationship with USAA with the understanding that they'll do their best, but the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, your going to have a great experience.  

1 REPLY

Highlighted

Most people dread a two-hour call with their financial institution, so it's AWESOME to get your feedback about your recent interaction! We're here to serve you through every stage of life and are thrilled that you're taking full advantage of your membership. Thanks so much for dropping by and sharing your story.