Highlighted

I would like to highly suggest that USAA look at offering an optional color or design for debit cards.  I have 2 checking accounts and just signed up for a teen checking account for my son.  All the debit cards look exactly the same and you have to be VERY careful not to use the wrong one.  I know that the technology exists because my brother has an account at a different bank and his kids have debit cards with different colors and also an additional line underneath for you to ID your account.  This would be very helpful.  I really like using USAA but have considered opening an additional account at another bank just to have a different card.

With my son just now getting a debit card with the ability for him to have his picture on the front of it since he is 14 and does not have a state ID would help to ID him when purchasing goods and services.  Other financial institutions do this!

Please pass it along to have options to upload a picture, and or choose different colors if wanted for your debit/credit card accounts.

Thanks,

Tim

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

I agree.  Just design options in general for USAA Debit Cards would be nice.  I have a similar issue here as well Tim.

Highlighted

Thanks for your feedback, Tim. We've heard similar suggestions from other members as well. I'll pass this up the ladder for consideration.