Highlighted
Contributor
I have to admit...with all the complaints lately I have been thinking of pulling my accounts. Then I realized that would be ridiculous after calling the other day. You guys are amazing and we've been in a bind a few times with our finances and you've always been there for us. I just wanted to say thank you and great work!

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

One has to wonder how many actual members of USAA there actually are (millions)? I mean of course we read these letters on here about people being upset, etc. and that's fine, we should be thankful that USAA let's us air the dirty laundry like they do.

I'll bet that many of the big-monster-megabanks don't have a forum such as this one?

is USAA perfect? Show me any business that is. Is USAA better than most? In my experience: WAY BETTER!

I've been with USAA since 1995 and haven't regreted yet.

Highlighted
I agree...I have been with USAA for 28 years. I even left them for 6 months once to try a different insurance company thinking I'd get just as great a service with a lower price company...I was so wrong. I have never had a problem with USAA and I'm convinced they have the best product out there in many areas...remember, you really do get what you pay for...trust me! Patience is a virtue, we've all heard that before. But first things first...did you do everything that was required of you before you flew off the handle or "tripped off the line?" I've read many of these posts and I'm convinced (just by reading all the misspelled words and grammatical errors) that several people could have avoided their misgivings by simply making sure they did what they were suppose to do first. If you know your funds won't post in time, adjust your spending, if you drive a car off a lot with unclear assumptions on your loan, you're taking a chance. Why should you be trusted more so than anyone else. USAA is trying to run a business...ask yourself what you would do if someone came to you with the same requests you make of USAA.