Highlighted
Contributor

Thats where it all began - the USAA thing. Baumholder Germany in 1962 where my father was stationed in the Army and that is where the legacy began. I was 4 years old. I have been blessed to have inherited the right to hold policy through my fathers military service and I might add probably 1 of the greatest things I have prematurally inherited from my still kicking daddy. These people are the Top Dawg Insurance company. The service has been unbelieveable. And thats not the best part, well actually it is arguable - it may be the best part. But what I really love is when or if you ever do call one of those insurance companies that claim they can save you money by switching, I have actually had them ask "who do you currently purchase your insurance from?". And when I said USAA they replied "I am sorry but we cant help you and thank you for calling" Hilarious.......

sincerily a lifer

and kicked it down to my children

1 REPLY

Highlighted

We can't thank your daddy enough for making USAA a family tradition! Your loyalty means the world to us and we're proud to serve you.